Sunday 20 October 2013

Review: Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male"

A little while ago I was surprised by this incredibly cool package. Jean Paul Gaultier released a new video clip for their iconic perfumes and sent me this to get the full experience.


Besides some awesome accessoires, there was the "Le Male" perfume. I was a bit confused at first. A male perfume for a female blogger? 

But before we talk about the scent in detail, let's look at this incredible packaging.



I can't help it, but this is one naughty bottle. *gg*




The cool extras:




Before I go into detail, you should see this spot:


How cool is this video??

Now let's talk about the scent. I really, really like it. 

Sadly, after the initial excitement that I got a male perfume, my husband realized the scent is nothing for him. His verdict: "way too sweet". 

I don't mind that, but I understand him. The main notes are orange, ginger, vanilla, lavender, rose and amber. 

I must admit I wish I would have gotten the female version. I tried it at my Müller and loved it and look at that packaging:


Do you own "Classique" from Gaultier? What do you think about it?

Thanks Gaultier for letting me try it. :)

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: