Saturday 5 October 2013

Review: Origins Smarty Plants CC Skin Corrector


I love Origins and when they released their new CC cream I had to have it. Let's take a closer look:





Me wearing it:



As you can see it adapts very well to your skin tone. Nevertheless, I wouldn't apply too much, a little goes a long way.

What does Origins say about it:

 Our high-tech hero intuitively color corrects and visibly perfects so you look radiant and flawless without any fuss. Our super-smart antioxidant infused formula helps neutralize skin damaging effects of city smog and pollution. Our amazing overachiever helps recycle environmental stressors into vital hydration. And that means you keep your youthful good looks longer.

What I say about it:

I really like it. At the beginning I used too much cream and my skin looked a bit orange. Now I use less and the result is great. It comes in two shades: light/medium and medium/dark. It has that lovely fresh Origins scent and the skin literally absorbs it immediately. It's crazy, something I only experienced with Origins so far. 

In my opinion, or at least it's my impression, it has less coverage than a BB cream. It evens out your skin, but you will need something else for coverage. If you have dry skin like me, you will need a moisturizer underneath as well. It would say the perfect order is: moisturizer, CC cream, foundation/concealer.

If it helps to neutralize skin damaging and turn environmental stressors into hydration is something I can't really answer, but I trust their scientists. :)

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: