Thursday 3 October 2013

Glossybox September Review & Swatches

Last week the new Glossybox arrived, always a great day. Especially, if you're sick. This freaking cold doesn't seem to get better.. I hate it, but at least I stopped hugging the toilet.





Let's take a closer look:


The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter



Color Club "High Society" nail polish


Bombshell Onyx eyeliner:



Thinnest line I was able to draw


Wearing it:



Schwarzkopf Osis+ Blow & Go Smooth hair spray


bebe more Brighten-up face cream


  • The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter: I'm not a huge fan of honey, but this smells amazing, cause it has this fresh touch in it. I love it. 
  • bebe more Brighten-up face cream: Since my skin is bitching around I'haven't used it yet. It's parabene-free and infused with cactus milk. Not sure about the scent, but I think it's a good cream
  • Bombshell eyeliner: Well, sadly it creases after a few hours, so I wouldn't recommend it.
  • Schwarzkopf Osis+ Blow & Go Smooth hair spray: I've only used it once, but I really liked it.
  • Color Club "High Society" nail polish: It has great opacity, you definitely could get away with one coat. I'll post a NOTD soon. 
All in all, this is one hell of a gorgeous box. The only product I'm not so happy about is the eyeliner, but other than that this box is amazing!!

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: