Today I have something luxurious for you. Redken's new diamond hair oil. It's pure beauty decadence. Let's take a look.
The oil comes with a pipette, which allows you to get exactly the amount of product you want to use.
That's what Redken says about it:
- silicone-free with natural hair oils that penetrate each level of the hair fiber to nourish strengthen and reinforce strands from the inside out
- Hair is 3x stronger with 2x more shine
- Seals, coats and smoothes the cuticle to boost shine and protect hair from damage due to friction from brushing, styling, etc.
- Features a unique dropper for precise, no-waste dosage
- Hybrid Oil technology combines synthetic polymers with 99% natural hair oils, including olive, jojoba, coconut and sunflower seed oils
I reeeaaally like it. You all know I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and this oil, with its heavy glass bottle and the lovely apricot scent is right up my alley. You only need the tiniest amounts of product. Only a couple of drops, that's enough. It vanishes into your hair immediately and leaves it nice and shiny.
The only thing that numbs my excitement is the prize tag. 45€ for one of these pretty babies is quite a lot. It will last you forever, but in the end it's still "just" a hair oil.
Is it of great quality and a real treat? Yes, but I think there are others out there which are much more affordable and do a great job as well.