Thursday 24 October 2013

Review: Vichy Idéalia Life Serum


I have a new favorite skin care product. Vichy's Idéalia Life Serum. Let's take a closer look:



I don't know why the hell my hand looks so old lately, I promise, it doesn't in real life. 


It's designed to even out your skin tone, minimize pores and give you a relaxed look. The serum can be used on all skin types.

My thoughts on it:

I love it. It absorbs quickly and has a nice, neutral scent. I have the impression it improved my complexion, but I'm relatively lucky when it comes to my skin, not much of a challenge there. Neverthelesss, you will need a moisturizer over it if you have dry skin. I always use it in the evening after showering and before I got to bed I put my moisturizer and eye cream on. :)

If you are looking for a good serum, this product is definitely worth checking out.

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: