Saturday 8 February 2014

Essie Encrusted Treasure Collection Haul & Swatches


Today I found this - almost untouched - display of essie's latest LE - Encrusted Treasure. :)

The key polish of this collection definitely is "Belugaria" Sadly, this polish is one big fat falilure.. And that happens rarely when it comes to essie polishes. Some evidence.


In theory, this could be awesome, but it's just a bumpy, weird mess. So unflattering..



The only time I saw the shiny particles -> when removing the polish:


 Let's move one, the others are definitely better. *gg*

"Ignite the Night" - three coats, not unique, but not bad either.



"Lots of Lux" the polish that stood out the most. I would have bought it if I didn't have one that looks almost the same. 



"Peak of Chic" didn't convince me in the bottle, so I only tried one coat. It's one of these top coats that will need tons of layers to ever get opaque..


"Hors D'oeuvres" is a nice silver/gold shimmer with hex glitters in it.



"On a silver platter" is the shade I bought, I don't have a swatch of it - yet. I will do a nice manicure with it and show it to you tomorrow.




I tried it in the store as well and found it super pretty, so I gave it a new home. 

Seen the LE in stores already? What do you think of "Belugaria"??

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: