Sunday 9 February 2014

New Hair Colour, Icy Streets, University Craziness, IKEA Shopping, Candles and Pets or My Week

I can't believe the holidays are already over, the week past way too quickly. I wanted to share some photos of what happened that week with you. :)

I dyed my hair a few days ago, I want them to become lighter, maybe one day a dark blonde. I'm not sure it will suit me, to be honest I really doubt it, but I want to try it once.




It's two shades lighter now and finally one colour again. *gg* So, what do you think???

Last week lower Austria had to fight extreme ice. It was crazy, I never saw anything like it. It was like ice-skating everwhere you (tried to) walk.





Oh and to top it off we had some fog too. Reminded me of Scotland. *g*


I finally had to change my name at Uni this week and boy I wasn't alone.. I thought during the semester not that many students would enroll at Uni, I was wrong!


We remade our bedroom, still in progress, but I think it looks cool. That black stack on the left are all my MAC palettes *gg*:


My parents were in Malta this week and brought me this lovely gift, most of you know by now that my name isn't Guinevere (sadly *gg) - it's Valerie.




This week I emptied my beloved Origins "Make a Difference Plus+". What a sad thing to happen.. 



To round up this post, some photos of my lovely animals who couldn't care less about any of what happened.





I hope you had a good week, tomorrow school starts again. I hope my pupils are well rested. I have a lot of beauty posts coming up, stay tuned!

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: