Friday 14 February 2014

Review: Benefit "They're Real!" Mascara

Hey guys,

I wanted to review this for quiet a while. Let's take a look.



Swatch-time. I gotta say I didn't think the mascara looked that pretty when I just saw me in the mirror. lol



Above you see two coats. Before I go into detail, I'm not a fan. It's an okay mascara, but in my opinion not worth the hype.

The mascara definitely elongates, but the more you put on the clumpier it gets. Another thing that happened and this is an absolute no-go for me -> imprints. There's nothing worse than looking in the mirror during the day and seeing those weird mascara imprints there. I hate that.

It's a pain to remove as well. So, all in all, there are better mascaras out there that are more affordable. I would give it a C.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: