Saturday 22 February 2014

Going Blond!

I'm still on my journey to going blond and we're slowly getting there. Sadly, my hair is super fine and it can only be done in small steps.

I have a dream when it comes to my hair colour, it's Katie's hair. I love her blog and her hair is gorgeous!!




I'm getting there, but mine is still too golden, but as said it's a process. Luckily, I have the perfect hair expert on my side. Belma, who is gorgeous and has her own salon. 

You need to check her out. I trust her completely, but let's go on and show you some photos. Here is my colour before, already a bit lighter than my real hair colour.


I was at Belma's yesterday and I looked like an alien with all that foil in my hair. *gg*




..and here we are now:




It's not one shade, it's a ton of highlights.



I really like it, my husband loves it as well, but I definitely want it to be colder, more ashen, just like Katie has it. Mine is still way too golden. 

I'll have my next appointment in three weeks and I can't wait! 

What do you think? Do you like it??

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

Michelle Hildebrandt said...

gosh this girl's so prit. !
your hairstyle is awesome too but not really similiar ;)
Highlights are great but they take soo much time -.-
Greetz ! :)