Saturday 15 February 2014

Review: Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

I have a ton to do for University, so of course I decided to ignore it and put up a post.. *gg*

When Maybelline released their Baby Lips lip balm there was quite a hype. I must admit I didn't get it that much. It's a lip balm after all.

Then, Maybelline surprised me with one of their new shades and I gotta say - I get it now. :-) Let's take a look:



I got "cherry me"



Swatch time - as you can see there is a slight hint of colour :)



They released six new ones, 4 with hydrating qualities and a bit colour and two clear ones that are all about hydrating and repairing. :)

"Cherry me" was surprisingly moisturizing and the effect lasted as well. I hate lip balms that moisturize ten minutes and then vanish completely.

So, in a nutshell, this is a gorgeous product and if you're in need of a new lip balm, check them out. Something else I adore - the packaging, it's so cute, I love it.

Hope you have a great Saturday. Kronos played "Where am I??" on our last walk *gg*:




Love you,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: