Saturday 1 May 2010

The Body Shop Summer Trend Collection

The Body Shop is going to bring out their summer trend collection in the next few days/weeks, depending on the arrival of the promo material, and I thought I give you a little insight.

There are going to be three eyeshadow duos which reminded me of the MAC ones, though when you put them besides each other they aren't that similar anymore..


The one from The Body Shop called Jade normally has a round surface as well, mine is a broken tester I could keep if you're wondering.


I swatched Jade and MAC's Blue Sorcery, which was a limited edition, so you could see the difference.

I needed three times the amount of product of Jade to get a similar colour pay off to Blue Sorcery, which is really sad, The Body Shop eyeshadows really lack pigmentation.

Fair enough you oughta say that not everyone loves bright colours. So for the ones that love natural make up looks The Body Shop is your place. The silver colour from the MAC duo is very coarse, while Jade's texture is gorgeous on both sides.

And if you invest time you can get a nice result. The colours themselves are pretty and I look forward to see the whole collection.

There are some cool skinfinishes!

No comments: