Monday 10 May 2010

MAC To the Beach Look

I did a look inspired by Mac's new collection and I thought I show you. :-)


It's very fruity, colourful. Just as I like it. *g*


How you can recreate it:

I applied my UD Primer Potion and on top of that on the inner part of the lid Obviously Orange technakohl eyepencil and on the rest of the lid Pharaoh Paint Pot to give the eyeshadows more pop.

Then I used on the inner corner of the eye "Off the page" eyeshadow, on the middle part "sweet & punchy" and on the outer part "bottle green". Over that, under the brow bone, I applied a highlight colour.



I blended them carefully together and made the same on the undereye area in a thin line.

After that I applied Undercurrent as my liner close to the upper lashline, curled my lashes with my shu uemura eyelash curler and applied Givenchy phenomen eyes mascara.
Lastly, I filled out my brows with Mac's new impeccable brow pencil in black.

Did my normal foundation and blush/contour routine and applied Mac's to the Beach "Flurry of Fun" lipglass.

And that's it. :-)

Hope you like it.

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous look!! Flawless! :)