Thursday 6 May 2010

MAC To the Beach Haul

So, as I promised here are the photos of the items I got from this collection. Though I have to warn you - they are taken inside with artifical lighting.

I was at my gran's funeral today and had to hurry from there to work and just came home. Dark night outside. I think I captured the colours pretty good, except maybe Beach Bronze could have been better.

Because of this crappy lighting I will post the swatches tomorrow with daylight.

But now on to the pics.

Bronzing Powder in "Golden"


Blush in "Hipness"


Creme Bronzer in "Beach Bronze"


Eyeshadow in "Sweet & Punchy"


Lip Pencil in "Temperature Rising"


Lipstick in "Lazy Day"


Lipgloss in "Flurry of Fun"


The products look gorgeous, don't you think?? I love this summery orange/green packaging with the cute ocean prints on them. And I mean look at that cool duo coloured lipgloss and the neon orange lip liner!!!

I know natural light pics are always better and maybe I do it all again tomorrow when I make the swatches, but I just wanted to keep my promise. :-)

Oh! Yes I know, where is the cute seahorse highlight powder?

You can ask anyone who knows me, I'm a sucker for pretty things and when I saw the promo pics of To the Beach I was sure I would get it, but beside the seahorse just being an overspray (I never would have used it anyway, just to not destroy it's prettyness) it is not as beautiful as it looks on the pictures.

It's not.

Really.

Sad, but true, the seahorse looks kinda weird or at least all the ones my MAC got do. I know that is a truly crappy description for it, but I don't know how else to say it..

So I hope you enjoyed this picture marathon and come back tomorrow to see the swatches.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: