Thursday, 13 May 2010

Comment problem solved??

I've heard that there are problems with leaving comments.

Thought the settings seem alright and the way I wanted them to be - everyone can comment, it didn't seem to work..

I changed it and it should work now, now there is not this automatic window at the end of each post, it changes into a comment site where you write it and you should be able to leave comments again, so please write a comment, no matter how general *g*, so that I see if it works now..

Love,
Guinevere

4 comments:

Lilly said...

works fine for me now :)

thanks to you I got really hooked on illamasqua!
I've ordered 2 nail polishes and two powder eye shadows. CANNOTWAITFORITTOARRIVE!!!

thelittlerouge said...

finally !
i was so frustrated !
thank you

Guinevere said...

yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah it works!!!!!!

Unknown said...

indianapolis colts jerseys
cheap jordan shoes
skechers shoes
coach outlet
cincinnati bengals jerseys
michael kors handbags
replica watches
miami heat jersey
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach outlet