Sunday 15 May 2011

L'Orèal Paris Intense Blondes Color Riche Lipstick Review

Hey guys,

So now it's time to review the last of the items I got sent..


.. and this is the L'Orèal Paris Intense Color Riche Lipstick in 373 - Magnetic Coral:




Isn't it pretty? It totally is, let's see some swatches:




Now on to my opinion:

It's a bit problematic with this one.. It has beautiful colour pay-off and glides nicely onto your lips. It didn't dry out my lips either, so where is my problem?

It has an extremely artificial scent. A quite strong one.. It feels like you smell it all the time, while applying, the whole time you're wearing it and when you talk or open your mouth. I have no idea why they couldn't get rid of that or just didn't care enough. I don't know. I even smelled on the testers at the store and even the testers, which are out on the open all the time smell that strong. For a lipstick that costs 15,45€ I would expect that not to be an issue.

Résumé: If you don't mind the smell, go get them. They have a great texture, apply nicely, stay well and have a gorgeous colour pay-off.

Anyone of you own one of these?

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

Colour4Style said...

It's a beautiful colour but I have the same problem with the scent, awful!!
LG,
Erika