Saturday 16 July 2011

The Body Shop Vitamin C Moisturiser SPF 30 Review

Hey guys,

Sorry for not posting, I'm really sick. Having a cold while it's so hot outside is so annoying and today is my boyfriends birthday.. Talk about bad timing.. I hope until monday it's at least a little bit better, then it's my birthday and I just don't wanna spend it in bed..

Okay, let's do another review. It's about the "Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF 30" by The Body Shop.


I took this with me to Egypt. I had it standing around for ages and I thought let's save your Origins products a bit, so they live longer.

That's how it looks:


My thoughts: I utterly like it. It has a lovely Vitamin C orangy smell. Unfortunately, you do smell the SPF a little bit, but it's not overwhelming. This is the highest SPF cream The Body Shop sells, if I remember correctly.

I used it in the morning before I started using my SPF 50 face cream by Garnier. It has a bunch a gorgeous ingredients. Just for example: the camu camu berry, which has way more Vitamin C than an orange and Fair Trade sesame seed oil.

The cream costs 20€ for 50 ml, which isn't cheap, but I'd say it's average for The Body Shop and it does what it says and includes Fair Trade ingredients, so I think one can live with that.

I hope this was helpful and you are well.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: