Monday 11 July 2011

Sleek Haul

This a quite old haul, I bought those items over a month ago from Shining Cosmetics and always forgot to post it. I ordered there again today. lol So there will be another haul from there soon.

I can absolutely recommend this online shop. Wonderful service and good prices. The shipping costs (7€ to Austria) hurt a bit, but other than that, it's perfect.

Mainly, it was make up from Sleek and two nail polishes from China Glaze. I deleted the pic from the polishes by accident. Sorry about that, but here are the items from Sleek:


The beautiful Paraguaya palette:


Two blushes: the Avoir la Pêche one "Pan Tao" and "Rose Gold" which is said to be a great dupe for Nars Orgasm blush. I'll own Orgasm soon, so I will tell you my opinion about the similarity asap.




I haven't used the products yet, what a surprise, but I will do a make up look with the palette soon.

Love,
Guinevere

5 comments:

Lilly said...

oooh the blushes look gorgeous!

I have a quick question! have you ever ordered something from hana (mad about mac)? if so, how long did you wait for your parcel?

x

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

Hey there,

I did and it was okay, but it's been quite a while. I know there have been many complaints lately about her shipping and handling, to be honest, I don't know what to recommend, I gotta say I'm not sure if I would order from her at the moment. Are you looking for something in particular?

Lilly said...

I ordered a couple of brushes as they are a lot cheaper even with shipping. She just replied that she sent the package two days ago so yeah I'm just going to wait and hope for the best :)

x

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

I'm sure it will work out

Unknown said...

reebok outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors handbags
cheap nike shoes
ray bans
cheap ray bans
tennessee titans jersey
michael kors handbags
cheap ray bans
san diego chargers jerseys