Wednesday 19 October 2011

The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Make Up Range

Today I visited my Body Shop girls at Mariahilferstraße and checked out the new Extra Virgin Minerals Make Up range.


There are three products groups. The Compact Foundation:


The Liquid Foundation and the Loose Powder Foundation:


I also saw this kabuki, but I'm not sure if it's not just their regular one with that new packaging.


I tried the testers and must say that I was quite disappointed..

I've read that the products aren't the best, but they were so "oily". The texture of the compacts was really slippery. I can't imagine that this covers or stays put.

In addition, all the shades had an extreme orange undertone and were way to dark. I'd say the lightest shade in the range is about NW25.

Definitely nothing for me..

Have you tried the new products? What do you think?

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: