Wednesday 24 July 2013

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

A little while ago I received the Burt's Bees beewax lip balm. :-) Let's take a look:




It's the original lip balm which they released in 1991. It's available in a tube form and in this tin. It smells super nice and feels comfortable. It's full of vitamin E and peppermint oil.

It gives you a really cooling, refreshing feeling. Makes it quite interesting for men. My husband stole it and now he can't find it anymore..

I found it really hard to get enough product on my lips. It's a bit weird. The other thing is the tin design. It's not really sanitary. It's a good product, but my favorite Burt's Bees lip balm is the Ultra Conditioning one:


It's easier to use, more sanitary and really moisturizes my lips. If you prefer the cool peppermint feeling - the beewax lip balm is also avaiable in a tube. :)

Do you own a Burt's Bees lip balm? Which one??

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: