Monday 15 July 2013

Essie Naughty Nautical LE

I already talked about essie's Naughty Nautical summer collection here. But I fell in love with the other colours as well and couldn't resist buying the rest of the collection


I got the set with the smaller bottles of "full steam ahead", "sunday funday" and "naughty nautical"


and the normal sized "the more the merrier" and "the girls are out"


As mentioned aboved, I already posted about "rock the boat". The strange, but still awesome colour of the collection, especially if you think about the cold and rainy summer we had so far.


I'm so obsessed with "naughty nautical" that I might need the regular sized bottle as well.. We'll see, if I can find it.. It's sold out everywhere.

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hab heute die komplette LE beim Müller Philadelphiabrücke gesehen :) hab die 3 kleinen mitgenommen aber alle großen waren auch noch da!
lg Conny