Monday 22 July 2013

Glossybox Le Grand Bleu-Edition

I'm a little late with this post, but with the wedding and all of that I hope you can forgive me. *gg* 

It's Glossybox time! This month it's all about summer, sun and the ocean. Look at that cute design. I love special packaging..




This month Glossybox really nailed it. There's not one item I wasn't excited about. Especially, the strand nixe spray by got2b is a little something I wanted to try for ages.



A baby nails inc. polish and what a pretty colour!


Brook Street - what a perfect summer shade


Lash Curlers! How cool, my lash perm slowly starts to fade so I'm curious how this one by Emite will perfom.





This suns screen by Daylong saved us yesterday. We totally forgot ours in Vienna and were happy to have something to protect us at the lake. It absorbed quickly and felt nice.


Another something I was really happy with. A cooling foot gel with menthol and eucalyptus. I love the scent. It sinks into the skin and cools you feet and legs, just the right thing during summer.



All together:


My opinion:

I love this box. It's everything the Glossybox should be - full of amazing things to try out, perfectly adapted to the season. I'm really happy with it. :)
I will let you know my thoughts on the lash curler and the got2b spray soon.

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: