Thursday 11 July 2013

Final Dress Fitting and Bye bye until Sunday!

Hey guys,

Really curious how this will look, cause I'm writing it via the Blogger app.

Yesterday was an exhausting and exciting day. We went to get my dress and made the final changes. It was too big, yes!! :)

I'm gonna show you detailed photos after the wedding. For now this is all you will get. gg

It's getting real, just a few more days until I'll be married and have a new name and a ring I'll wear for the rest of my life. :) It still feels unreal.

I'm in Italy for the next three days, I'll write again as soon as I'm back.

Love,
Guinevere

3 comments:

Madame Bonaparte said...

Alles Gute nochmal! Und viel Spass! ^^

Diorella said...

Ich habe auch vor 2 Monaten geheiratet, genieße den Tag. Leider geht das nicht so einfach als Brautpaar, aber einfach locker bleiben, auch wenn was schief läuft. Weil es läuft immer was schief ;) Meine Hochzeit war auf das letzte Detail geplant und es ist trotzdem einige Sachen passiert, die nicht passieren sollten! Du wirst eine schöne Braut sein! LG Aida

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

Bei uns is überhaupt nichts ins detail geplant..

ich hoff es wird nicht zu chaotisch. Im moment hab ich nur angst von allen beobachtet zu werden.. das, worauf ich mich konzentrieren werd is nicht übers kleid stolpern oder es irgendwie reissen lassen..