Tuesday 2 July 2013

A gorgeous Maybelline Event and the (way too late) Review

Hey girls,

This comes way too late, but before I just didn't have the time to do it. A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure to attend a Maybelline and Matrix event in the beautiful 25 hrs hotel.

Today, I'll talk about the Maybelline part. It was all about the new Maybelline Color Show Neon polishes, a lovely version of their Volum’Express Colossal Color Shock Mascaras and the Master Drama Chromatics Eyeliners.

Some impressions:








The products:




Some quick swatches of the liners and mascaras:


Better swatches at sunlight:



The products are already available in stores. The polishes, mascaras and the golden eyeliner are limited edition. So better be quick. The quality is gorgeous. Maybelline continues to surprise me with the quality of their latest products.




Surprisingly, I saw at a Müller another neon polish I hadn't seen at the PR event or at other drugstores, of course I had to buy it *gg*:



I'll show you a look with the purple mascara and liner in my next post.

Love,
Guinevere
Some products were given for review

No comments: