Monday 2 September 2013

Clarisonic arrived in Vienna!!

We're really catching up lately! 

After years of being available all over the world, the famous Clarisonic is now available in Austria. Exclusively at Douglas. I was at the Viennese flagship store and took some photos for you. :)


There are two versions available. The Mia 2 and the Plus which has additionally to the face brush a body brush


What I love is that they have all the brush heads:


I own the Clarisonic Mia. I posted twice about it after I got it *here*, which was in January 2010. How time flies by.. After more than three years it still works like it's brand new! If you're interested in an updated review, let me know!

The Clarisonic is an amazing product that can truly improve your complexion. The prize is steep though. The Mia 2 costs 149€ and the Plus costs 225€. Not a bargain, but it will last you forever. I can vouch for that.

I'm really happy we finally have it, especially the brush heads. :-)

Do you own a Clarisonic? Will you get one?

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

if life hands you lemons... said...

I would loooove to have one, but the price.... I think I'll put it on my Christmas Wishlist!