Thursday 26 September 2013

Review: L'oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Souffle d'Or Shampoo & Conditioner

Hey guys,

Today's my day off. What a treat :-) I got these two a little while ago and now it's review time!



They have a handy pump which I absolutely love:





What L'oréal says:

Specially formulated for fine to normal hair, L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Souffle d'Or will give your hair a dazzling shine. Infused with precious argan and safflower oils, it intensely nourishes your hair without weighing it down. It works to gently cleanse away dirt, oil and impurities from your hair and scalp, whilst imparting your locks with a beautiful, healthy sheen, thanks to the golden sparkles that catch the light for a show-stopping effect. Your hair will be left soft, smooth and wonderfully supple.

My opinion:

Well, I wish I could tell you something different, but I don't like them. They have a rather heavy perfume scent which isn't my thing and even though they seem to be full of argan oil I don't find them exceptionally moisturizing. What annoys me the most though is the fact that my hair gets greasy again after one day.. That's just too damn soon. For the sparkle, well it mostly reminded me of a princess kids shampoo.

They are parabene and silicone free and exclusively available in salons.

I hope this was helpful.

Love you guys,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: