Sunday 1 September 2013

Glossybox Sunkissed

Well, this comes really late, but it's all her fault:


My parents dog, which I had for 14 days now. Don't let her cuteness fool you.. I love her, but she's a pain in the a**.

Now on to prettier things. The current Glossybox.



Full of amazing summer items:


from left to right:
got2b Oh-la-la argain oil styling spray, The Body Shop Natural Lip Roll On Orange, Anatomicals Facial Spritz, Clarins Rouge Eclat in Woodrose, Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 eyeliner & shadow:


The Facial Spritz from Anatomicals smells lovely and is perfect for summer. I always forget to take them with me though.. *g*

The Roll-On in Orange from The Body Shop feels really comfortable and non-sticky. It's great for a fresh, but still sublte glossy look that moisturizes as well. Nevertheless, it doesn't last long on my lips.

Now let's take a closer look at that pretty lipstick by Clarins: 








I haven't tried it so far, but here's a swatch of the Jelly Pong Pong eyeliner: 


I'm truly excited about got2b styling spray, I wanted to buy it for ages. I'll review it soon.

Besides the box, there was the Glossy magazine and a Zalando and Bobbi Brown voucher. :)


I think it's safe to say this is one gorgeous Glossybox. Lately, they always pack their boxes with cool stuff. :-) I can't wait to get the next one.

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample. Thanks :)

No comments: