Monday 23 September 2013

Review: Maybelline Jade Mastershape Brow Pencil

Hey guys,

Gosh I'm so paralyzed by the last Dexter episode. I can't believe it's over.. Not gonna spoil anything, but I definitely need someone to talk to! *g*

But this is no support group, it's a beauty blog and I have a review for you. :-) Since I can't find my beloved MAC eyebrow pencil which truly drives me crazy, I needed a substitute.  

I decided to try the Mastershape brow pencil by Maybelline Jade in "deep brown". It comes in three shades, this is the darkest. Let's take a look at it:





Now on to a swatch:



My thoughts:

I'm a big fan of this pencil. It's great. I use it every day. It lasts very well, the only thing that annoys me is that it's a bit too soft for my taste . It could be harder, but other than that this is a keeper! :-)

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: