Tuesday 24 September 2013

Review: Maybelline Jade Fit Me Stick


This anti-shine foundation stick is a new favourite of mine. It's an addition to the Fit Me range. A cream stick with a powder core that minimizes shine on your face. 

Let's take a look at it:






Swatch time. My hand looks really weird in this picture..



Now the stick in action:

Nothing on my face, right after showering and freshly done eyebrows (that's why the area is so red)


Now the fun part - paint your face like your in a tribe:


smooth it out:


I have the lightest shade, which is 120 "vanille". I've been using it the last two weeks and I absolutely love it. Even though it is a cream product, it distributes like a dream and turns into powder.

It gives you light to medium coverage, but it won't cover any red spots or general redness. Nevertheless, it takes only seconds to even out your complexion and you can easily handle those red little devils with a concealer.

I can definitely recommend this product!! Since all displays have testers it's easy to get the right shade. Let me know if you try it and what you think.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: