Saturday 26 May 2012

Essence "A New League" Haul & Swatches

Sorry, I've been so quiet lovelies, but Uni forces me to focus on different things at the moment..


I found the display in Horn and after reading a bunch of amazing reviews of the cream eyeshadows, I got two out of the three. One is a dupe to one of the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo cream eyeshadow "Infinite White" so I didn't get it. I posted pics and swatches about it - *click*.

Here my two and I looooove them:


Oh De Prep, Caddy In The Wind



Those are definitely more vibrant. but the light just didn't capture it.. 

So do they last that well? Hell yeah!!! It's incredible. They are better than Mac's Paint Pots! It's almost impossible to get rid of them. *gg* 

So, if you can get your hands on them, buy them! I truly hope they make more of them in the near future, some bright colours. :-)

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: