Monday 7 May 2012

Max Factor - Fantasy Fire - The Second

I decided to show you another combo with Fantasy Fire - the perfect one. I used Barry M's Indigo as a base and this is the perfect combination, cause it brings out all the beauty of this polish:


Now the swatches:





What a beauty.. I bought a back up, but after seeing this combo I'm thinking about getting even another back up.. *gg*

One thing though, I forgot to mention it before. If you have gel nails, there's a weird thing. It doesn't stain your real nails, but the polish (without a coloured base coat) stains the gel! Not pretty..


Apart from this staining thing, I love this polish, what do you think?

Love,
Guinevere

3 comments:

Miss-Peacock said...

awesome absolutely awesome, I love love the colour !!!

xx

Miss-Peacock

Katinka said...

What a magical colour!
xo

Alexandra | Conzilla.de said...

Oh Mann, ich hätte den Lack auch sooo gerne. *-*

Habe ihn zwar bei ebay gefunden, aber die Versandkosten machen ihn nicht gerade zu einem Schnäppchen.