Wednesday 9 May 2012

UK Beauty Haul

As promised, here's my haul from London. 

I think I did pretty great, very reasonable amount of products. I got way better when it comes to my make up addiction. You have no idea how many products I bought when I first went to the USA. 

I wanted to buy the Illamasqua Skinbase foundation, but my number (6) was sold out everywhere. So, here we go:


Some close-up love:


Soap & Glory eyeshadow quad in "What's Nude"


Soap & Glorys's highlight powder "Glow All Out"



Real Techniques Shading Brush:



Mini Tweezerman tweezer:


Revlon Lip Butter in "Sweet Tart":



Collection 2000 Cream Puff in "Cotton Candy":


Two of the new Sleek Oh la la! liners: "Noir" and "White Noise":


Collection 2000 Glam Crystals liners:


Dancing Queen:


Spandex:


Le Freak:


The nail polishes are missing in this haul, but I've shown you the Max Factor one and the others (Models Own Beetlejuice Mini Trio and two polishes from 17) will follow very soon. :-)

After a fair amount of worshipping I'll swatch them for you. :-) Especially, the crystal liners will be awesome, I'm sure!

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Kay @ Slightly 0bsessed said...

What a fantastic haul! Can't wait to see the swatches of the stuff you got :)

Hannah said...

The Soap and Glory products look great! I've always wanted to try them! xx