Thursday 17 May 2012

Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Review

Hey sweeties,

This review is way overdue, so here it is. *g*

I got the "Origins A Perfect World SPF 25" face cream a while ago thanks to an incredible offer Origins Austria did on their facebook page.



Most of you already know I love Origins and they did it again. Created an amazing product which does everything one could ask of it.

Let's go into detail. That's what Origins says about it:

"This super-charged, antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea, Maritime Pine and UVA/UVB sunscreens surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of premature aging signs. Oil-free."


What I say about it:


First, about the way it feels: It feels amazing, it's crazy how fast it absorbs. You barely have time to distribute it, cause your skin just drinks it. I thought that my other Origins creams absorb fast, but no comparison to this one. *g*
The lovely thing about it is that even though it absorbs so incredibly fast, it does moisturize reaaaallly well and that lasts the whole day.  


It smells divine, it has this fruity, fresh smell all the A Perfect World products have. I love it, if they ever start selling a perfume that smells like that I'll buy it. 


In a nutshell, this is an amazing face cream, simply amazing. I love it and to make this even better, on the 24th of May you can get yours for free. I already talked about it, twice. *gg* Here and here.


I hope this was helpful and make sure to get yours on 24.5. I will!!!


Love,
Guinevere

No comments: