Friday 4 May 2012

Max Factor - Fantasy Fire

I've read a lot of raving about this polish including some pretty awesome swatches, so I got it while we were in London and I must say - they were right! This is an incredible multidimensional shade.



Some swatches for you, if you wonder about the crappy background - it was the only place in our flat that still had some sunlight. *g*

On one hand I applied just the polish without a coloured base, it takes about 5-6 coats to get it that intense and opaque:





I also tried it over a black base, it looks amazing, but the great purple undertone gets lost. I didn't try it over a purple polish, but I'm sure it looks even better over that.




Hope you enjoyed it. :-) It's so lovely, I bought two bottles. They are quite tiny and apparently only available in the UK.

Love,
Guinevere

3 comments:

Miss-Peacock said...

adorable !!! I love it with the black base !!

xx

Miss-Peacock

Reklamedame said...

Uuuuh ich freu mich schon auf meinen! :D

Katinka said...

I think the black base gives it that little extra-beauuutiful!
xo
K.