Thursday, 31 May 2012

Origins A Perfect World BB Cream Review

Hey lovelies,

I recently had the pleasure to test Origins new BB cream. It's a new product Origins just released and I was truly excited. The VitaZing cream always reminded of a BB cream, but it wasn't labelled as such and too orange for me anyway. Here's how their BB cream looks:



Well, when I opened it I was kinda shocked. It looks really quite dark. It's the shade light/medium and the lightest we (Austria) have:


Of course in the United States they do have a light version.. I knew it!:


I'll never understand who decides which shades we get.. Definitely someone who has never been to Austria. We certainly could use the lightest shade.

I distributed it and surprisingly it adapted quite well:


Let's look at it on my face. 
Before:


After:


I REALLY only used a tiny amount. Still, there's a light orange tone to my face. If the lightest shade would be available here I think it would fit perfect.

One day I was in a hurry and used the amount I normally would use and I looked like an orange.. It was so bad I had to wash it off immediately. :-/

It does moisturize very well, even the mini-amount, and that feeling lasts all day, which is amazing. I just wish the tone would work on me.. without needing to really watch how much I apply. I would definitely say it's more a face cream than make up, but it evens out your skin great and not just for one hour. For the whole day!

Check it out, cause it's a great product, just make sure it's really the right tone for you!

Love,
Guinevere
This product was given to me for review.

2 comments:

carla5555 said...

Hi, i'm a beauty blogger too and am currently working on a post on BB creams. I have several brands that i'm testing. Thanks for your honest post on the Origins brand. Good to know! I agree, Australians should definitely have lighter shades available. How odd! Anyway, stop by my blog... would love it if you followed! I promise to follow back! xoxo

www.fashionmavenmommy.com

Unknown said...

denver broncos jerseys
lions jerseys
moncler outlet
coach outlet online
ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
san francisco 49ers jerseys
michael kors uk
nike store uk