Tuesday 29 May 2012

Origins Peace of Mind On-the-spot-relief or My Savior!

I wanted to do this review for ages, but with all the LE's floating around it always got pushed back. Since we all have exam weeks at Uni at the moment, I just had to post it, cause it saved me more than once. *gg*


But what is it? 

This little guy is a spot-on treatment against an exploding head, when you feel like your brain's going to burst any minute - and it really works! That's what Origins says about it:

"When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs of Origins mind-clearing formula on the back of your neck, temples and earlobes. You'll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away".

I use it a bit differently. The way my favorite Origins girl taught me to:

Put one pump (it's really enough!! I used two pumps at the beginning, but it was always too much) on your index finger, massage it between your index fingers and inhale it three times. Massage it into your temples three times, three times on the back of your neck just below your hairline and three times into your earlobes. To finish the treatment, inhale it again. 

After about 10 minutes all the stress and tension built up in your head dissolves. It's incredible. I bought it while walking through the Donauzentrum shopping center. They have an Origins counter and for about 14€ it was worth a try. I didn't expect much, but I applied it and ten minutes later my headache was gone. 

Of course you have to distinguish between a headache out of stress or a headache, because you're sick. When you're sick this won't be enough, but you can't expect that. 

Especially, during my exam weeks this saved me more than once. Every time it feels like my head explodes I use it and all the tension and stress simply goes away.

So, if you ask me, buy it, just buy it and you'll be thankful for the rest of your life. *gg*

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: