Monday 14 May 2012

Review: Colgate MaxWhite One Active Toothpaste

Hey guys,

A review, as promised. :-) This is a dental-beauty one. *gg* 

Having nice, white teeth is really important nowadays and for those of us who don't have the money for a fancy bleaching whitening toothpastes are a good way to achieve at least some difference. 

So far I haven't found one that works, but that changed!! I bought the "Colgate MaxWhite One Active" right after they released it and didn't expect much. 



Nevertheless, I took a pic of my teeth and another one after I finished my tube. Look at that difference:


After the finished tube:


You really see a difference. I know I don't have perfect teeth, especially the yellow line on my fronth teeth annoys the hell out of me. I hope you appreciate that I show you such an imperfect part of me, so you can see the difference.

I'm on my second tube and can truly recommend it. :-) So, if you're looking for an affordable way to whiten your teeth, go for it! 

Love,
Guinevere