Tuesday 15 November 2011

Beauty Flea Market Haul

The Beauty Flea Markt was great. It was incredible successful, much more than we imagined it would be. I'm sure this wasn't the last one. *g* The next one will be in a big hall with more exhibitors.

My booth was quite coveted, which was nice, but also really exhausting. We started at 11am and until 4pm I didn't see anything else than a wall of people in front of me.

I really tried to avoid buying anything, but I couldn't resist getting a few treasures:


Look at that:


The famous New Vegas. I wanted this MSF for years!! The other items are gorgeous as well:




Marine Ultra Pigment:


Two beauties from YSL, for 1€ each. Incredible, right?




My first Nfu-Oh! It's a base for Holos.


Always wanted such a bottle..



I got the other products for free. :-)

Did you go there? Did you buy anything?

Love,
Guinevere

3 comments:

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

das is so lieb von dir das zu sagen, fands auch sehr schön neben euch zu sitzen :-) hat das mit der foundation geklappt??

inyourface.at said...

Hab mir auch eine Aqua Base gekauft :D Teste sie jetzt gerade...

inyourface.at said...

btw, danke für Sweet Sienna Pigment und den Creed Duft ^^ ich liebe beide Produkte, abgesehen davon, dass eins superschwer zu kriegen war und das andere ein vielfaches im Handel kostete...