Friday 18 November 2011

GOSH Haul and Swatches

Another GOSH post, I know. *gg* I wanted to do this seperate for the sake of keeping my posts well organised. :-)

Remember when I showed you the new limited edition collection from GOSH. *click*

I made swatches and ended up getting two products, cause I was so amazed by their colour and quality. :-)


Look at those shadows.. The colour pay-off is divine. They are packed with pigmentation and still smooth.

The lipgloss is nicely pigmented as well and the automatic light that starts shining as soon as you remove the wand from the tube is a cool gimmick.


Cheek & Lip balms:



Surprisingly, the most colour accurate pics are those which I made in store. (The lighter ones)

Nail polishes:



Pretty, right? Very close to the shades of the shadows. I needed three coats for the grey to be opaque, the other two polishes only needed two.

I bought the grey shadow "Light Grey" and the lip & cheek balm "Back to Nature". It's the lower one in the swatches. It's such a pretty colour..




Let me know if you buy something! :-)

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the swatches :) the colours look really nice and a little bit different to the normal winter selections.