Monday 28 November 2011

(Final) Bourjous Haul

Since Bourjois is leaving Austria, which I'm sure you all know, I had to buy a few things. *g*

Luckily, there are 50% off of all their products, so it was affordable. :-) I went to the Bipa at the new shopping center at Westbahnhof and they had -15% on everything. *g* So in the end, I saved 65%! How cool's that? 

Here is my haul:


The waterproof make up remover, which always interested me. The famous Bourjous Healthy Mix foundation, the Healthy Mix serum and a nail polish. I can't wait to try them, but first I have to show you some close ups of the nail polish. Look at that:




I could have taken tons of pictures of this beauty.. I can't wait to see how it looks on my nails.

You might wonder where the bronzing powder is that is another famous product of this brand, but to be honest, I think this hype is a bit uncalled-for..
I have a bronzing powder by Essence in the exact same shape (not sure if it's permanent), this chocolate bar thing, which smells amazing and performs great. I don't think the Bourjois one can be better than that, except for the fact that it costs way more.

I'm not surprised that Bourjois is leaving Austria. It was just too expensive. I never bought anything for that same reason.. Nevertheless, it's always sad when a make up brand leaves us and I'm sure the Bourjois products are great.

I'm really curious about what will be released instead. I hope we get something cool. The ultimate dream: Illamasqua lol but I'm sure that's not happening. I'd love to have Too Faced or Urban Decay. Well, we'll see. *g*
What would you love to see?

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Jen said...

Achhh bis jetzt hab ich nur das Schoko Rouge, die Foundation ist denk ich nichts für meine Haut. Der Lack ist toll. Muss jetzt mal in Ruhe hin schauen. Bourjois war einfach zu teuer, deswegen hab ich auch nie was gekauft. Bin auch gespannt, was stattdessen kommt. Aber ich bin mir sicher, es kommt ne günstige Marke, die "teureren" laufen nicht so gut ..

Anna said...

Hab heute auch noch mal schnell beim Bipa reingeschaut, und die Healthy Mix mal mitgenommen, und ich freu mich auf der einen seite aber ärgere mich auf der anderen - trag sie heute den ganzen tag und bin einfach hin und weg...wird wohl noch ein backup hermüssen. Aber es wundert mich auch nicht im geringsten dass sie die Marke rausnehmen - ich selbst bin immer dran vorbeigegangen und hab hie und da mal hingelinst, aber nie auch nur einen Gedanken dran verschwendet was zu kaufen - bis jetzt.