Wednesday 23 November 2011

Review: Origins GinZing Eye Cream

This review is incredibly overdue, but better late than never. :-) I've used this cream ever since getting it at London and I absolutely adore it.



Here is what Origins says about this little baby:

"Nature's clinically-proven morning-after eye cream instantly reduces dark circles. Unsightly bags and puffiness virtually disappear. And Origins proprietary complex of Caffeine from Coffee bean, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes."

I totally agree. It brightens my under-eye area and refreshes it. It's no concealer, but there's definitely a visible before and after effect.

It feels tingly, but not in an uncomfortable way. My skin is quite sensitive and I experienced it more than once that those creams which are supposed to have an "refreshing" effect actually burn on my face or eye area. Luckily, the GinZing eye cream is perfectly balanced.

I smells fruity and has a subtle shimmer, but not that stupid kind of shimmer that makes you look like a crystal ball. That naturally looking shimmer which enhances your eye area.

In a nutshell, I absolutely adore and recommend it. I already have a back up and I never get back ups. *gg*

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: