Monday 15 April 2013

Burt's Bees Ultra Condition Lip Balm

I got this little guy a few weeks ago and immediately tested it. Lip balms are one of the ultimate beauty basics used by everyone.

Burt's Bees recently launched a new nourishing series consisting of four products. 


A Milk & Shea Butter body wash, an Ultimate Care body lotion and hand cream and this Ultra Conditioning lip balm.

Let's take a look at it:




It is full of great ingredients such as kokum, cocoa and shea butter and doesn't have a scent. It's really soft and scientifically proven to moisturize your lips up to four hours.

I was surprised how immediately my lips absorbed it, it felt like they are drinking it. It made my lips soft and lovely. There's not really much more to say. I think it's a great lip balm, but I'm not sure if I would trust it to be strong enough to heal cracked lips. If you have serious troubles with your lips I still would recommend my beloved bebe young care intensive care lip balm.

If you need a new lip balm, it's deifnitely worth checking out. It costs 3,95€ and is available at Müller.

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: