Sunday 28 April 2013

Illamasqua - Paranormal

I have a little gift for you. A first look at Illamasquas new collection -> Paranormal.
All pictures belong to Illamasqua.



Some swatches for you. The UV polishes are my favorites:

Geist:


Omen:


Seance:


Ouija:


The two lipsticks:
ESP:


Posture:


The palette is another cool product, sadly Illamasqua did't post swatches on their homepage. They have a new finish.


Illamasqua says: "This unique water-resistant eye shadow can't quite decide if it's a cream or powder. Instead it combines the best of both worlds, delivering the textured silky appearance of a powder, but with the deep colour wash of a cream"

Can't wait to see swatches. In my opinion, their new collection is once more a gorgeous mix of cool products. Typically Illamasqua. :-) It officially launches on Tuesday, 30th April.

Let me know if you buy something and your experience with it. I would love to buy the quad and all the polishes.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: