Wednesday 3 April 2013

L'Oréal Wild Ombrés Highlights

Hey lovelies,

Sorry for my silence, but I have a cold that really knocked me out the last couple of days and still does. I hate these temperatures.. It feels like we're a week away from christmas..

But let's change topic, I know I said I'm too chicken to try the Wild Ombré Highlights dye before my wedding, but I did it. You guys were so curious, so I just had to. *g* Here is the post where I showed you all the details. *click*


Let's give you a before and after and then I'll talk about the experience! *g*

Before:


and nooooww: after!



You can definitely see a difference! What do you think? 

I'm not so sure about it, but it's not bad. I sorta like it. *gg* The only thing is the not-so-perfect transition. It's too harsh, but it's difficult to get a real idea about how it will look afterwards while dyeing it.

You use it with a brush on your dry hair starting as far up as you want it to:


Pretty Guinevere.. What a horrible picture, but I wanted to show you how it looks..


I was a bit nervous, cause the instruction warns you more than once to be really careful with the dye.. I found that quite unsettling, also you have to be quick mixing the liquids together, cause once mixed it overflows if you don't open the bottle quickly enough. Truly weird. 

Luckily, I didn't have any problems with the product and even though the dye touched my skin, I had no troubles with that. 

All in all, I think this is a great dye if you wanna try the ombré look! So, what is your opinion on it?

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: