Thursday 11 April 2013

Review: Garnier Schöne Haut Oil


Shortly, after Garnier released my beloved Fructis Wunder hair oil, they released a body oil for extra-dry skin. It's a clear oil that smells really nice. Please don't ask me how exactly. *gg*


So what do I think?

I'm not completely happy with it. 

A big problem is the bottle top. I expected it to be like the hair oil - a pump thingy, but it's a spray which automatically reminds me of sun oil. After you use it, you naturally spread it all over your body, which makes your hand slippery and you can hardly push down that spray top again. 

The skin does absorb it quickly, but it's still an oil and that makes this bottle top quite impractical. I really think they should change it into a pump.

The performance itself is very good, but I wouldn't say it's better than my body butters. If the packaging wouldn't be flawed I would give it a full recommendation if you like body oils, but this spray top ruined it for me. 

Do you own it?

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: