Thursday 11 April 2013

Review: Garnier Hautklar Fruit Energy Cleansig Mousse


I first saw the Fruit Energy series six months ago in Excalibur City at their DM. Now it founds its way to Austria as well. :-) 

I was quite excited about it, but my excitement came to a halt when I saw the target audience.. Oily skin. I have a lot, but luckily no oily skin. So, I was a bit hesitant when I got it. 

Nevertheless, I tried it and was surprised by its gentleness. I know I know - it's a mousse it must be gentle, but it still could dry out your skin. The Fruit Energy formula is soft. I used it several times and had no issues with dryness.


So, if you wanna try the series, but don't have oily skin, try the mousse. There is no danger in ruining anything. I use it every other night and love it.

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample