Tuesday 9 April 2013

L'Oréal L'Or Sunset Cannes Collection

L'Oréal is once more the official Make Up Artist of the Cannes Film Festival. I wish I was on their crew, how cool would that be?! 

In celebration of this L'Oréal released two limited products playing with the golden, sparkling transition of night and day. A limited version of my beloved Volume Million mascara and an eyeshadow quad.

Let's take a look at those beauties:


The mascara - a black mixed with fine golden particles



..and the quad full of sparkling shades of the night.



Swatch Time!



I already used both in a look which I'll show you tomorrow, so I can say a few words about their performance.

I love the Volume Million Lashes mascara series and this one is just as awesome as the others. I reviewed it here *click* and here *click*. About this version: you can see the tiny golden particles on the mascara wand, but not on the lashes. At least not on mine.

The eyeshadows are a bit tricky. The golden glitter particles are a bit chunky which makes the shadows crumbly. I expected a lot of fall out (and you definitely need to tap of the excess product) but it was no problem at all. It worked great and the shadows have great pigmentation.

A great duo, so if you fell in love, they should be available in a couple of days, but be quick. They are limited edition.

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: