Friday 5 April 2013

Some Manhattan Lip Love

These have been lying around for ages, just waiting and I never found the time to try them. Then, my mum decided to steal them, so I grabbed them as fast as I could and swatched them before they were gone forever. *g*
So, here we go:



45F, 51G 46S, 52S, 35T:


45F:


This looks horribly unprecize, but this was the last lip product I swached and my lip area was already red, hence the look - like I never used lipstick before *g*.


51G:



46S:


52S:


35T:


All of them smelled lovely and the glosses were non-sticky. I wish the lipsticks would have been more opaque, but that is just the way I like lipsticks to be.

All of them are permanent. :-) My mum is absolutely in love with them. I really gotta hide my to-test items..

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: